Expedia.com

Translate This Blog To Your Language

see my handmade items on etsy

CHECK OUT OUR ARCHIVES - SIGN OUR GUESTBOOK - POST IN OUR FORUM

CHECK OUT OUR ARCHIVES-SIGN OUR GUESTBOOK-POST IN OUR FORUMS

LOTS OF INFORMATION THERE

CHECK OUT THE LIST TO THE RIGHT


Sunday, January 11, 2015

I haven't posted here in a while

As I'm sure some have noticed there hasn't been any recent posts here in quite a while.

I AM BACK!!

(the anvil with a RR Spike knife Resting on it)


WOW it has been a busy year.  

I started selling my Blacksmithed items that I make as my hobby on my  Etsy™ Shop Called

SellingMyWares.  

It got so busy towards the end of the year that I had to put it on vacation for a little while to catch up.  It is still currently on vacation while I upgrade some of my equipment.  When I turn it back on I WILL BE READY for some orders.

Along with my daughters softball, swimming, gymnastics, our family camping trips several times a year, a full time job, chores around the house, family, extended family, remodeling the house, fixing springtime storm damage, and school functions, it was  a very busy year indeed.

I have made a new website for my smithing. 


There you will find my products for sale, and soon I will be drop shipping tools, tactical equipment, camping items and safety equipment as well.

I plan on posting here again and trying to do it more regularly.

Look for me to be posting more how- to articles and instructables.

Thank you for looking and come back often.

Cris

No comments :

Post a Comment