Expedia.com

Translate This Blog To Your Language

see my handmade items on etsy

CHECK OUT OUR ARCHIVES - SIGN OUR GUESTBOOK - POST IN OUR FORUM

CHECK OUT OUR ARCHIVES-SIGN OUR GUESTBOOK-POST IN OUR FORUMS

LOTS OF INFORMATION THERE

CHECK OUT THE LIST TO THE RIGHT


Friday, March 09, 2012

More Posting Please

I have had a few people asking why I quit blogging. I have been very busy with home projects and all of my time has been consumed. We are trying to refinance. Our current bank (BOM) charges monthly pmi and outrageous flood insurance coverage. A new bank that I looked into doesnt charge pmi and requires a reasonable flood insurance coverage. Saving us about $200.00 a month. There are many ways to reduce your monthly expenses and we were exploring our options. So we will be able to save and have a decent down payment for our new dream home we are going to build. Its amazing what a few Google searches will turn up.

No comments :

Post a Comment