Expedia.com

Translate This Blog To Your Language

see my handmade items on etsy

CHECK OUT OUR ARCHIVES - SIGN OUR GUESTBOOK - POST IN OUR FORUM

CHECK OUT OUR ARCHIVES-SIGN OUR GUESTBOOK-POST IN OUR FORUMS

LOTS OF INFORMATION THERE

CHECK OUT THE LIST TO THE RIGHT


Sunday, July 01, 2012

HOW TO GET MORE TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEBSITE OR BLOG and EFFECTIVELY MONETIZE IT

As I have said it is essential to have traffic to your blog or your website for it to be successful.
Here I will discuss what I have found through lots of trial and error.  I have spent countless hours on this computer trying to figure out how to get people to like my blog and want to check out my super high quality well written (in my mind) content.  It didn't work.  You cannot just make a blog and expect people to JUST FIND IT.  IT DOESN'T WORK.  

First of all it takes time and lots of it.  It can take up to 3 or 4 months before your blog takes off.  

There are many SEO options that I have learned through my months and months of trying to figure this out. There are of course the traffic exchanges which will get your numbers up, and I have used them, but it isn't the kind of traffic you are looking for. Traffic exchanges are just that and nothing more. People do not go there to look at your site, they click through just like I did to get my credits not even looking at what I am clicking on and hoping someone sees me. Even though I was doing the same thing they were. Goofy right? But if all you are after is numbers it works great. I even promote one such site still as you can see in my past posts...only because it worked well and it was cheap enough for beginners to get into.  

One such SEO trick is to create meta tags in the HTML code of your blog.  Some blogs automatically have meta tags but they do not always have all the meta tags needed for Search Engine Optimization.  Some people say that the big search engines do not look for keywords anymore but I disagree.  Once I added a meta tag for keywords, and a few others, my traffic increased.   There is a website called http://seotools.bloggertricks.com/ there you will find awesome tricks to optimize your blog or website for the big search engines.  They offer a free meta tag builder that you can copy and paste into your blog's HTML - NICE!

Another little trick I have learned is to use social marketing - I am sure you all have a facebook page.   I actually do not have a facebook page because I cannot stand the drama.  I do however have a facebook fan-page which isn't as effective because I cannot connect on the personal level with my visitors.  I may get there someday but for now I will stick to a fan-page.  But enough of that, social networks are a great way to get your sit out there fast. it is basically word of mouth advertising which has been proven time and again to be the best advertising method out there. There are many social networks out there they can be viewed here -

http://www.ebizmba.com/articles/social-networking-websites.

Another good trick is to write keyword rich content that the big search engines will pick up on.  There are many free tools for this also but my favorite is by Google themselves.  Yes believe it or not they want you to succeed also but the net is soo flooded with scammers and hacks that they have become very cautious. And we basically have to prove ourselves to them nowadays.  Here is the link for the Google Keyword Search Tool - it's free - Google Keyword Tool

Another method and one of the most effective is to create back-links to your site. The more back-links you have out there the higher you rank, it's simple really.This is done organically by visiting a ton of other blogs and websites and leaving a quality post in their comment section and leave a link to your site in the post.  If you just go to sites and leave your URL in the comments section it will get removed, you will create a bad name for yourself, and be accused of spamming.  Another way is to buy back-links to your site, this can get expensive.  People are paying hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars to get their website or blog noticed.

If you follow along and do a lot of research you will succeed.  Most people give up on blogging in the first three months, but as I stated above it might take that long or longer to even start to get noticed.  Do not let the people around you talk you down or get you to believe that your online marketing or advertising adventure is stupid or will not work.  
 It does work.
You just have to know how to get noticed.

I will send you 5,000 high quality back-links for a small fee of $25.00 
This is like stealing from me, I could sell these for at least $100.00 all day long.
I have found that if you are able to help people and you do, you will be rewarded with riches beyond your dreams.  While I am not rich financially I am in just about every other aspect of life.
I have figured out something and I am paying it forward!

Look below the Heading For Our PAGES directory and click the link to our Back-links Page

I hope this helps you and your internet ventures.

Remember to share this page and leave some comments Please.

OLOE

No comments :

Post a Comment