Expedia.com

Translate This Blog To Your Language

see my handmade items on etsy

CHECK OUT OUR ARCHIVES - SIGN OUR GUESTBOOK - POST IN OUR FORUM

CHECK OUT OUR ARCHIVES-SIGN OUR GUESTBOOK-POST IN OUR FORUMS

LOTS OF INFORMATION THERE

CHECK OUT THE LIST TO THE RIGHT


Saturday, April 28, 2012

HOW TO WASH A BASEBALL HAT


The very best way to clean your baseball cap is by buying a plastic frame that holds the hat in it's shape.  They sell these at any department store. Then putting it through a wash cycle in your dishwasher.

You can use the dish washing liquid, it will clean it just fine.  I wouldn't put it in with the dishes though.  I would usually let the hat air dry afterwards, as it might not fare so well in the tumble dryer.  You could use clothes soap but it if it doesn't rinse well you may end up washing your dishes in clothes soap.  I suppose that wouldn't hurt anything but I personally wouldn't do it.


Let me know if you like this tip - CLICK BELOW - OR COMMENT BELOW 


No comments :

Post a Comment