Expedia.com

Translate This Blog To Your Language

see my handmade items on etsy

CHECK OUT OUR ARCHIVES - SIGN OUR GUESTBOOK - POST IN OUR FORUM

CHECK OUT OUR ARCHIVES-SIGN OUR GUESTBOOK-POST IN OUR FORUMS

LOTS OF INFORMATION THERE

CHECK OUT THE LIST TO THE RIGHT


Saturday, April 21, 2012

I DO CUSTOM ARTWORK...

If you have a picture of an object or animal you would like turned into a custom work of art I can create one for you.  I create highly detailed, professionally hand crafted animal, object, or pet portraits in 
Prisma Color© - Colored Pencil… 

Pictured below is an example of my work entitled - ALERTED MOTHER DEER.
Click the image to view larger size.

ALERTED MOTHER DEER 

I work off of your own favorite photographs! All photographs will be returned to you undamaged after the work is completed.  I prefer to work on black acid free heavy weight paper, but I will leave the paper color up to you as one of the options.

Each piece is created by hand, by me so each piece is one of a kind, had-crafted, and created especially for you. 

Prices will vary with size, type, medium used, pose, and backgrounds. All of the detail will be agreed upon by both parties (You and I) before any commitments are made by either party.

For more detailed information, sizes and prices, please contact me at colemancris@gmail.com


Capture a timeless moment of your favorite nature photo, tractor, truck, car, beloved pet, etc. with a lifelike, hand-drawn Colored Pencil Portrait from your photograph. Sorry I do not do people.



Portrait will be created using high quality Prisma Color© Pencils on acid free, heavy weight preferably black paper. A fixative will be sprayed on the surface to preserve and protect it. The price will be assuming it will Not be matted and be Unframed.  If you would like it Matted or Framed, 

Please contact Me for additional information.



I accept ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS through PayPal©.  If you would like the portrait mailed to a different address than is associated with your PayPal© account, please pay using a money order.  As I cannot ship to a different address if you pay via Paypal©.

Here’s how it works.


First - Contact me via e-mail and let me know you are interested in getting some work done.

Second - I will reply with a timeline and my home address for you to send photo if you do not have the ability to get the photo on your computer to e-mail it to me.  I may ask for a better photograph if the image isn’t clear so be sure to send a quality photo the first time so as not to delay the process.

Third - Specify what you would like, size, paper, matted, or matted and framed.

Fourth - I will respond with a detailed price description - WE AGREE TO THE TERMS - and you make a payment either by PayPal© or Money Order. Let me know if you are sending a money order.  I will guarantee your money back if you are not satisfied.

Fifth- After payment and quality photo has been received, I will start on your portrait. Completion can take from 1 week to 2 weeks depending on size, and whether or not it is to be matted and or framed.

Sixth – After I have completed the work I will send you a digital image of it via e-mail so it can be approved by you.  This image will have a watermark across it so it cannot be reproduced.  At this point you will let me know if it is acceptable and if it is I will prepare the drawing for shipment.  I can ship it any way you would like, although it will not be rolled in a tube it will be shipped flat unless otherwise requested by you.
I have been working with Prisma Color© Colored Pencil for about 15 years and it is my favorite medium. It is an all-around medium and I have been able to accomplish a great deal of depth and realism.  Give me a chance to earn you business, You will not be disappointed.


Again my contact info is colemancris@gmail.com


OLOE

No comments :

Post a Comment